West In Danger
World Truth Summit
Thinker: THINK OR SINK.
Speaker: BRAIN WRECK, REALITY-BASED ETHICS.
Songwriter: WALKING WITH THE DEVIL.
Kids' video: ISLAM - WHO, WHAT AND HOW. And more.
STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING
I've always had several sides: the care-about-the-world side, the creative side, and the thinker side.
In Grade One, I chose to give every week to the Red Cross. I cared about all the hungry children in the world. (I felt so betrayed when, years later, I learned that about 97% of the money went to Red Cross people - almost nothing went to hungry children.)
I soon was also caring about the stories and poems I was writing, and even more about the amazing stories I was reading
- so many stories to imagine myself into.
Plus I cared about what was happening in the world, why things happened, and what could be done, including what I could do.
In adulthood, the thinking side eventually led to a triple-disciplinary PhD, tenured college and university teaching, plus much writing and a number of videos. Over the past dozen years, I've been increasingly concerned about the dangerous taboos against thinking that have mushroomed in the West, about political correctness, and about what is happening in the West with Islam. I've found that the concerns link strongly with each other.
On the creative side, over the past 20 years, I've been involved with spoken word, poetry and music, developing a website which peaked at approximately 750,000 page views a year. I've also written a preteen novel, Caro's Quest.
In 2016, I became involved in fundraising for 2 major targets of lawfare: Tommy Robinson and Geert Wilders. We need the justice systems in the West to be, as intended, on the side of human rights and freedoms.
A RECENT SURPRISE SUCCESS - A KIDS' VIDEO
Most recently, there's been a surprise success - a kids' video. I made it because I didn't know of anything that simply and easily and TRUTHFULLY explained Islam to kids. Islam - Who, What, and How, for age 8 and up, does it in 9 fun minutes. In that short time, it even covers al Walaa was Baraa. The goal is to get it to all kids in the West. On Facebook, the post about the video soared to over 100,000 views, and over 1000 shares. The video itself has had, in English, over 35,000 Facebook views and 12,500 Youtube views. Plus thousands more people have seen it in Portuguese, French, Czech and Russian. The goal is to get the video to all children in the West.
MORE RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS
A FEW RECENT EXPLORATIONS:
- The idea that freedom of religion can never be the top priority, or we have no grounds for human rights - it's a war between different people going, "My god says so."
- The idea that both Communism and Islam have the same 3 fatal flaws: HOW the goal is to be attained; HOW the goal is to be maintained; and WHAT the goal is.
- The idea that brain-wrecking is vital to political correctness and to the inroads of Islam. Think or Sink is the name of my book on the subject.
- Quick and Easy Guide to Understanding Islam;
- The Big BUT System, a guide to understanding how people manage to refuse to understand about Islam.
- Think of Sink - We Think or the West Sinks. The topic was the basis for the keynote speech at an Essentials of Freedom Conference (2014).
FOR MORE GOOD THINKING, COME TO: ElsasBlog, ElsasEmporium, WestInDanger, LiveFreedom.
FURTHER ONGOING ACTIVISM:
- Interviews and writing to Stop the Show Trials which are taking place throughout the West. Re he term: these trials show everyone, loud and clear, the pro-Islam bias of courts in the West, through extremely high punishment of anything that can be seen as anti-Islam, and low or even non-existent punishment of Islamics for behavior that is criminal in the West (rape, for instance). For instance, in 2016 in the UK, 10 people were jailed for for bacon related "offenses," but zero were jailed for female genital mutilation.
- Writing and speaking on Needed: Education, not Indoctrination. A focus is how, in the West, the so-called education system has been turned into an indoctrination system. Here is the video of a talk on this topic.
- RANT, Rebels Against No Thinking, a group aiming to get thinking back into so-called education. The model: MADD - Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.
PART OF THE APPROACH: BEING A CONNECTOR, connecting pro-freedom people from around the world in the development of a worldwide community; . This is vital as the people and organizations against human rights and freedoms are strongly connected.
FURTHER WORK: INTERVIEWS WITH COUNTER-JIHAD PEOPLE ON THEIR PERSONAL JOURNEYS (the interviews are on WorldTruthSummit.com):
RECENT CREATIVE ACHIEVEMENTS
MUSIC - spoken word pieces:
COMEDY - including the Nicies:
PRETEEN NOVEL - about Caro Carolina, 13, weird Geela Gribbs, and Fluffers the invisible dog. What is real, is one question? What can one do, is another?
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
Three further projects are currently in development.
The projects all link strongly with each other. They all seek to increase human rights and freedoms, currently endangered by political correctness and Islamic forces, as well as other anti-freedom forces. All the projects are for truth, facts, reality-exploration, reality-perception, and for the connection of people on the side of truth, human rights and human flourishing.
I remember the first time I was asked: how does one eat an elephant. I didn't have a clue. The answer (for people who would eat elephants): one bite at a time.
That's how I've been dealing with the threats to the way of life that I love passionately, a way of life where we develop ever more freedom to flourish.
The projects are all connected to the quest, to be part of developing a world where we all have the freedom to flourish.
A FAVORITE IMAGE:
THE COSMIC EGG
TO CONTACT ELSA,
FOR INTERVIEWS, SPEAKING, ETC,
Elsa [at] ElsasBlog [dot] com
Elsa's Blog Elsa's Emporium West In Danger World Truth Summit Live Freedom Ethical Interfaith CONTACT
top of page
copyright © ElsasBlog.com, 2012-2018 - all rights reserved
All content of this website is copyrighted.
To republish any part,
you must include the link to the webpage.